Dec 4, 2009

The Manami, Matilde and Me Project.

OMG! It's like, 11 O' clock and were like, dancing and stuff.
Were at Matildes house and she is totally crazy!
She dances really wierd and sings at every wrong time and shes LOUD! I am going to die if i sleep here tonight, totally. I'll hand u over to Matilde:
Shilly Billy has a ninny she is willy billy minny.
Matilde is really crazy now! She just wrote the poem what is supposed to be like this:
Is Silly sally, shilly willy nilly, shall shilly nilly, shilly shally too?
AND NOW MaNaMi!!!!
Everyone ROCK and ROLL in Matilde's house!!!!! Whhhoooooooooooooo!!!! I love it!!
It took manami so long to write that! (I was thinking!!!by manami)It also took you a long time!

Have to go, watching phineas and ferb,
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. A BIT MORE ABOUT THAT NIGHT: I almost died sleeping there!
    I woke up for a p** and it was freezing!!!! Seariously chilly, and then matilde turned it up like, three. it must of been on like nineteen or something!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last post:
    The answers are all B!

    ReplyDelete